Foresters, utility managers, and agricultural
producers now have an efficient, effective,
economical way to control unwanted woody vegetation.
With one simple movement, the spring-loaded head
injects a herbicide shell into the base of a tree,
stump, or brush. The herbicide is absorbed by the
tree, effectively killing roots, trunk, and foliage.
Easy to use, effective
EZ-Ject Herbicide Lance
- Each ready-to-use EZ-Ject Herbicide Shell
contains a small amount of chemical held in a
dry, stable form within a brass shell.
- Systemic herbicides kill the tree completely.
There is rarely any regrowth or suckers. Dead tree
and stump can be removed or left to decompose
- A single compression stroke of the EZ-Ject
lance head drives the shell through the bark and
into the cambium layer of the tree.
- Once in the cambium, the tree’s sap
dissolves the chemical which is taken up into
the tree killing roots, trunk, and foliage.
- Fully loaded, the EZ-Ject lance weighs less
than 10 pounds.
- Gravity fed, spring-loaded head injects
shells through bark with minimal operator
Forest and crop tree benefits
- Lightweight, simple to use, less fatigue.
- Easy to use in overgrown or
- Minimize exposure risks—no mixing,
measuring, or spraying.
- Safer than chain saws—no blades, flying
debris, fumes, or noise.
- Minimal training, worry-free operation.
- Work in any weather.
- Selectively kill undesirable trees.
- No off-target herbicide effects.
- Slower canopy opening allows crop trees to
- No disease transmission.
- Less fire hazard than mechanical options.
- Manage vegetation in sensitive sites without
drift or spill risks.
- Thin stands without felling. No slash to
impede wildlife movement.
- Create wildlife habitat trees, such as snags
for perching birds.
- Retain beneficial foraging vegetation while
controlling unwanted trees and brush.
click for larger view
The standard EZ-Ject Lance
is 63.5” (161 cm) long and has a capacity of 400 shells,
100 in each of four chambers.
The short EZ-Ject Lance
is 41.25” (104 cm) long and has a capacity of 228
shells, 57 in each of four chambers.
|EZ-Ject Herbicide Shells
EZ-Ject herbicide shells control dozens of varieties
of trees and woody vegetation. Shells are packaged 25 to
a tube with 48 tubes contained in each 1200 shell box.
Load shells into EZ-Ject lance, screw on end cap, and
begin injecting. Lance shaft contains four chambers into
which shells are loaded. Fully loaded, the lance weighs
less than ten pounds.
Use year-around, unless bark is frozen to the point
of preventing shell penetration. Use in all weather
conditions, including rain.
Insert one shell every two to four inches around
the circumference of the tree. See chemical labels
Control trees in many situations
A variety of forestry uses
- Utility right-of-ways
- Buffer zones
- Drainage areas
- Irrigation canals
- CPC land
- Control non-compatible species
- Thin hardwoods
- Manage juvenile spacing
- Kill stumps